As a family-owned company, we understand that the last thing you want after getting a home improvement project done is to have to start the process all over again. We focus on quality solutions that last: comprehensive inspections, superior service and durable products that stand the test of time. That’s why we offer the best warranties in the industry, including a lifetime warranty on all of our interior drain systems—guaranteeing you the peace of mind you deserve.
Plus, our warranty is fully transferable, meaning you get a permanent boost to the value of your home should you decide to sell.
We offer such a good warranty because we’re so completely confident in the quality of our services. Whether you need basement waterproofing, basement health systems, or structural repairs, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Worthington Waterproofing and Basement Health Systems!
Basic Warranty Information
All guarantees are automatically transferable to new title owner if home is sold. There is no limit to the number of transfers
- Interior French Drain installations come with a Lifetime of the structure, Anti-Clog Guarantee. Worthington Basement Health Systems guarantees continued work on these affected areas, at no charge, if clogging occurs.
- Exterior Crack Repairs come with a 10 year warranty. Warranty covers labor and materials to fix the crack repair.
- Interior Crack Repairs come with a 12 year warranty. Warranty is only valid if all 3 steps are selected: Injection, Carbon Fiber Staples, and Carbon Fiber Strap overlay.
- Exterior Drainage Systems (EDS) have variable warranty periods depending on the condition of the property, the length of the system, and the location of the system relative to the house. EDS warrantees are for workmanship and materials.
- Exterior Foundation Membranes come with a 10 year warranty. Warranty is null and void if a footer drain is not also installed at the same time.
- Exterior Footer Drains come with a 10 year warranty. Warranty does not cover overgrowth or fill in of outlet pipe.
- Buried Downspout Systems (BDS) have a 1 year warranty for workmanship and materials. Clogging due to root penetration, animal burrowing, or vegetation overgrowth is not covered under warranty.
- Wall Coatings have a 1 year warranty against defects in workmanship and materials. Wall coatings are NOT guaranteed to stop water in any way whatsoever. If the underlying water problem has not been solved, then the wall coating warranty is null and void.
- Sump pump(s) are covered for 5 years by Worthington Basement Health Systems. Warranty is null and void if pump failure is caused by obstruction in either the crock, or the discharge pipe, or inadequate or faulty electrical supply.
- Battery Backup Systems. Standard BBU systems are covered for 3 years by Worthington Basement Health Systems. Other BBU systems are covered by their respective manufacturer’s warranty.
- Dehumidifiers are covered by the manufacturer’s warranty. EZ-Breathe Ventilation Systems come with a 10 manufacturer’s year warranty.
- Egress Windows and Wells: All egress packages are guaranteed to be leak free for a minimum of 10 years. Each well comes with it’s own manufacturer’s warranty:.
- Bowman Kemp packages come with a 1 year well warranty, and a 10 year leak free warranty.
- Bilco Scapewel Packages come with a 5 year well warranty, and a 10 year leak free warranty.
- Monarch Quarry View packages come with a 10 year well warranty, and a 10 year leak free warranty.
- Rockwell Packages come with a 10 year well warranty, and a 10 year leak free warranty.
Complete Warranty InformationMore information is available in our Certificate Of Warranty and by asking our certified experts. If you have a warrant claim or need service that may be covered, fill out of Warranty Claim Request form.