A strong, solid foundation is necessary for a secure, protected home—but moisture infiltration, flooding, and poor construction can all leave you dealing with extensive problems with the integrity of your property’s structure. If you’re concerned about the strength of your foundation in the Delaware Valley, the professionals at Worthington Waterproofing and Basement Health Systems are here to help.
Since 1960, our experienced foundation repair team has been providing full-service support for protecting local families through affordable, expert basement waterproofing solutions, and we’ll go above and beyond to ensure that you are every bit as safe and healthy in the home that you live in as you deserve to be.
How Do You Recognize Problems With Your Home’s Foundation?
Foundation movement and shifting always need to be taken seriously, but you also have to understand what signs you’re looking for in order to tackle any problems before they become much more serious. A few of the most common symptoms of a foundation shift include:
- Cracks in floors, walls, and ceilings due to deterioration of the sill plate.
- Windows and doors that no longer open and close correctly.
- Bowed walls in the basement from the weight of exterior ground water.
- Deterioration of mortar in stone foundation walls.
- Frost heave in freezing temperatures due to water expansion in the foundation.
While recognizing that your foundation has a problem is the first step in repairing the situation, you also need to take preventative measures to ensure that your repaired foundation stays intact in the future. At Worthington Waterproofing, we can help you identify issues with moisture, grading, and the structure of the foundation of your home to recommend comprehensive solutions that cover the full scope of your structural repair project.
Affordable Solutions for High-Quality Foundation Repair
Once you know that there’s something wrong with your home’s foundation, calling on a professional team is the right choice for handling the foundation repair. That’s where Worthington Waterproofing comes in, and we offer a wide range of solutions for repairing your foundation—guaranteeing long-lasting results.
The right structural repair for your home depends on the condition, size, and composition of your foundation, but a few of the most common methods include:
- Carbon Fiber Straps:Ideal for use when your foundation has long, vertical cracks with several small horizontal cracks adjoining it, carbon fiber straps are secured across the duration of the crack to support the entire surface area for overall strength and security.
- Carbon Fiber Staples:Used as a crack-control system designed to “stitch” together the cracks in a foundation, carbon fiber staples help to transfer the load away from the other materials used in the structural repair process.
- Underpinning: Underpinning is an involved method of improving the depth and strength of a faulty foundation, and it can be accomplished with a mass-pour method, screw piles and brackets, or a pile and beam method, depending on the specific needs of the home.
Get More Information Today on Foundation Repair Services in the Delaware Valley
When you’re in need of structural repair in the Delaware Valley, keep in mind that it’s a job that is best left to the hands of skilled professionals, and that you won’t find better service and quality solutions than with the pros at Worthington Waterproofing and Basement Health Systems. Learn more about how our team can work with you to keep your family safe for the long run by giving us a call or filling out our online form today, and we’ll get you started with a free quote and in-home consultation.