As an Essential Business, we are continuing to provide assessments and complete urgent projects– with extra health/safety measures for our service technicians and Video Assessments to avoid entering your home for inspections.
During the coronavirus, it’s more important than ever to ensure your home is properly protected. That’s why we are taking every measure to properly deliver your relocation needs while ensuring your health is our number 1 priority.
Health and Safety Measures
Beginning with online meetings and digital analyses of your space during inspection and planning, we do everything we can to serve your needs while keeping everybody safe.
From adding extra layers of protection for hygiene to practicing social distancing and using communication tools that avoid face-to-face interaction in your home, we're implementing safety precautions that will allow you to maintain the home environment you need, while ensuring the safety that your family deserves. Our pledge to you:
- Maintain regular temperature checks of our staff members
- Wear gloves and masks at all times
- Clean and disinfect equipment before or after appointments
- Make online video quoting technology easily accessible to plan projects via the phone
- Allow for easy texting with our staff to coordinate service in the home without any direct engagement with our team, and to coordinate exterior service without entering your home
Emergencies and Urgent Service Requests
Whether you need emergency repairs or urgent services to proceed as planned, we are here for you with the extra precautions necessary for keeping your home the safe space you need it to be in the process.
- Water in a finished basement that could lead to mold growth.
- Significant amounts of water in an unfinished basement that could threaten mechanicals (water heater, furnace, etc.)
- Leaking egress window in a finished basement that could lead to mold growth.
- Pre-settlement (real estate) leakage discovered that was previously unknown/undisclosed.
- Maintenance calls that put finished basements at significant risk of mold growth (fortunately there are very few of those for us)
Work with the company who put your health first. Schedule a virtual assessment today.