If you want to make better use of your home’s basement, but struggle with moisture problems, there may be help for it from Worthington Basement Health Systems. We’re a basement waterproofing company in West Whiteland Township that offers multiple solutions for water or basement flooding.
Since 1960, our A+ rated and BBB accredited team has been waterproofing basements inside and out. We have the tools and experience needed to find the ideal method for keeping your basement dry and free of mold and mildew.
Interior Waterproofing Options in West Whiteland Township
These days, there are many excellent solutions for interior basement waterproofing that require less effort and time. If your home has problems with moisture penetration, or even structural damage, we may be able to help with these options:
- Sump Pump Installation: We’ll dig a sump pit and install a sump pump to drain water out of the basement as it collects in the pit.
- Interior French Drains: Our basement water proofers dig a French drain system around the perimeter of your basement that directs to outside drainage.
- Carbon Fiber Straps: Cracked or bowing basement walls can be strengthened with secure carbon fiber straps without a lot of extra digging.
- Epoxy Injections: We can also inject epoxy compounds into cracks in the foundation to fill and repair them, while also strengthening these areas.
Exterior Waterproofing Solutions for Long-Lasting Results
Depending on the problems with your basement, it may be necessary to apply exterior waterproofing treatments. Our contractors are trained in providing complex waterproofing services that deal with excess water penetration and very old or damaged foundations.
We can help protect your West Whiteland Township foundation with:
- Exterior French Drains: We can also install an exterior drain around the perimeter of your foundation.
- Waterproof Membranes: If the existing membrane on your older foundation has decayed, we can install a new membrane or sealant to keep water out.
- Foundation Underpinning: Our contractors strengthen your foundation enough to support the rest of the house without buckling or failing.
Find Out More About our Basement Waterproofing Services in West Whiteland Township
If you are ready to fix the issues with your West Whiteland Township basement, turn to Worthington Basement Waterproofing Systems. Our team will sort out the cause of your moisture problems and provide effective methods for repairing damage and preventing flooding in the future.
Our waterproofing company can also assist you with:
- Basement Health Systems
- Egress Options
- Structural Repair
To get started with a free estimate for Pennsylvania area basement waterproofing, give us a call or fill out our contact form right away.